- Solutions for Business
- Serving Our Customers
- About Us
- Become a Partner
Telcentris offers a complete selection of wholesale services for Carriers and Enterprises. Whether you’re launching a new VoIP company or looking to reduce costs of existing telecom services, you won’t find a more complete product suite.
The Telcentris carrier services portfolio includes the following wholesale offerings:
Worldwide termination available through a host of Tier 1 and LCR based carriers with two offerings:
- Platinum termination – traverses only Telcentris’ Tier 1 providers
- Gold termination – routes across Telcentris’ Tier 1 and LCR based providers
Origination and DID Services
Hosted through Tier 1 partners providing Telcentris with one of the most reliable and extensive footprints in the industry. Origination services also include:
- DIDs (DDIs) – offered in excess of 7,000 USA / Canada Rate Centers and over 40 countries worldwide.
- Local Number Porting (LNP) – providing the ability to transfer phone services from the existing service provider to Telcentris in the U.S. and Canada.
- Enhanced 911 (E911) – FCC approved emergency service for VoIP providers.
- Enhanced 411 (E411) – Nationwide directory assistance.
Toll Free Origination Services
Toll free phone numbers with the ability to restrict or allow access anywhere in the U.S. and Canada. Telcentris also provides toll free number porting services (RESPORGs), enabling transfers from the existing provider of toll free services to Telcentris.
One–way SMS notifications worldwide and two–way with SMS–enabled DIDs (long codes) in the U.S. and Canada. SMS services are delivered through Telcentris’ Web–service API. Minimum monthly usage is 10,000 texts.
Short Call Service
The short call service is a highly competitive offering geared towards outbound call centers and resellers and agents that cater to call center traffic. Customers that have their own switches can purchase VoxOx In Business SIP Trunks with the desired number of concurrent calls and simply sign a wholesale agreement to get started. Pricing options include a flat rate per minute and an NPA/NXX option, which offers different rates for every rate center to terminate calls. The second option caters primarily to resellers interested in offering this service to their call center clients.